Lovere, Galleria d' Arte Moderna Tadini
The Galleria Tadini is run by the Fondazione Accademia di Belle Arti Tadini, set up in 1828 by Count L. Tadini, who especially commissioned the neoclassical building of the same name, according to a design of the Veronese architect, S. Salimbeni. The decorations in the rooms are by L. Dell'Era(1815-1820). Palazzo Tadini, in addition to housing the Art Gallery, is home to music and art schools, and has a concert hall which is used for conferences, shows, and the annual season of classical music concerts.
The collection, laid out over 22 rooms, is made up of a pinacoteca with 15th-20th-century paintings of the Lombard and Venetian schools, an antiquarium with local archaeological finds, and a collection of porcelain from Sevres, Meissen, Vienna, Naples and the East. The gallery also contains bronzes of the school of Padua (16th-17th centuries), various examples of armour and Flemish tapestries.
Address: Via Tadini , 30