Church of San Lorenzo
Built on the ruins of an old church, it was completed with the building of the façade by Milan-born engineer Carlo Macciachini between 1874 and 1875.
The Cathedral hosts some works by Paolo Borroni, “Our Lady of Sorrows”, in S. Teresa chapel, the frescoes of the Cappella del Soccorso, as well as a “Madonna of Pompei” by Maserati.
Historic Museum of Voghera
Established in 1971 by the National Association Infantryman of Voghera, it hosts a collection of memorabilia, documents, weapons, medals and military uniforms dating from the first decades of the 19th century to the present day.
Natural Sciences Museum
Cultural institution that is currently composed of a palaeontologic section and a mineralogic section, which include a part dedicated to the history of life on the earth, and another local part, analysing the mineral beds and the fossils that can be found on the hills of the Oltrepò.